Tuesday, May 6, 2014

LOFT - One Jacket, Three Skirts

A couple of weekends ago I visited our one and only LOFT store. I noticed quite a few neutrals, but some salmon pink pieces got my attention. One of them was the Linen Cotton Zip Jacket. The colour is called 'desert pink' and I am wearing size 6. The jacket is linen/cotton 55/45 and is casual enough to wear with jeans as well. Currently it is on sale, minus an additional 40%. The skirt I am trying on is the Ikat Textured Cotton Pencil Skirt size 4. It's made of cotton with a bit of spandex, and so it is very comfortable to wear. The pink of the skirt is the same as the pink of the jacket. The top was just something I grabbed off the shelf to try the jacket with. It was the Ruffled Bare Bow Tank size S in 'pink vanilla.'


The next skirt was the Caramel Stripe Shift Skirt size 6. I sized up to wear it a bit lower for added length, but without much success. It is a really cute skirt, but still very short.

(more stripe skirts here, here, here)

And my favourite for last, the Floral Cotton Eyelet Pencil Skirt also size 4. The eyelet is all cotton and the skirt is beautiful in my opinion.

 (more eyelet skirts here, here, here, here)

Here's what else I'm liking at the LOFT right now:

How about you? With the 40% off sale right now, do yo he any LOFT shopping plans? If so, please share!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.