Wednesday, May 21, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

The new roll-out at J. Crew was online early today, and there were lots to see and like. It seems there is something for everytime this time around. Like this Mixed Prints Tee in 'black vintage champagne.' It's all cotton with a slightly boxy fit, and I would probably wear it with a white denim pencil skirt instead of the shorts shown below.


Linen Lace Trim Tank.  I saw a couple of colours in our store already but I love the dark lace contrast on this one.


Military Tunic in 'honey brown.' The 'honey brown' reminds of the similar Madewell shirt last fall.


Lace Shift Dress in 'california poppy.' I have already seen this in the store and it looks gorgeous.

Lace Shift Dress (similar here, here)

Watercolor Ikat Shift Dress was also in the store and I loved its beautiful, bright colours.

Watercolor Ikat Shift Dress (more ikat dresses here, here)

I liked the Linen Chevron Maxidress in the previews, but also love the Stripe Basket-Weave one as well. Linen & cotton mix, and comes in petite and tall sizes too.


Marc Alary for J. Crew Songbirds Bracelet. I'm a sucker for bracelets, so I definitely need to check this one out.

Marc Alary for J. Crew Songbirds Bracelet (similar here, here)

A pair of beautiful wool pants for the summer in either 'marine salt' or 'mavy,' the Collection Wool Crepe Shorts:

Collection Wool Crepe Shorts

And lastly, the pretty Gemstone Sliding Halter Top and matching  Gemstone Surf Hipster:


I liked quite a few pairs of sandals as well, but I had better stop here. Which ones are your picks? Please share!

Thanks for dropping in, and have a great Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I like your picks Rose! I actually ordered that bracelet with a coupon I had. I just love birds and thought it would be a wonderful summer bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! It is a cute one, isn't it?

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.