Saturday, May 24, 2014

J. Crew - May (IV)

Last weekend I was able to see some of JC's new arrivals in our local store. A favourite was the Linen Surfboard Sweater in 'navy persimmon' and size S. This is my usual sweater size and it fits quite loosely, as you can see. I wouldn't size down as sleeves would be too narrow then, plus this sweater is supposed to be a casual sweater.  

Next was the Drapey Tee in Beach Heart. also size S. Cute, colourful graphic.

  
Linen Lace-Trim Tank size S again was one of my favourites among the new arrivals. I don't usually wear tank tops, but I liked the lace and the look of this with the pants and the jacket below. The pants I am trying on are the Linen Drapey Drawstring Pants size 2 and 'warm iris' colour. These pants are currently on sale, and they fit like the other drapey pants I tried on a couple of weeks ago. See the previous post here.

 
  
As I was saying above, I liked the look paired with the Nolita Denim Jacket in White size S. I liked the stretch in this jacket, which makes it so much more wearable than the usual, stiff, all cotton jackets. The 25% discount applies to the Nolita jacket right now.


Lastly, a closer look at the Maya Ankle Strap Sandals size 8 in 'beige stone' I got a few weeks ago and wore last weekend. They fit true to size and are the colour as my skin, so they blend right in. They are very comfortable to wear and currently on sale, with an extra 30% off. The store discount was even higher than that when I got them.


What else I'm liking at J. Crew right now:

How about you? Did you find something nice at JC lately? Please share!
As always, thank you for dropping in and have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.