Saturday, May 10, 2014

J. Crew - May (II)

After the Anthro stopover yesterday, a trip next door to JC was in order. There, the Linen Abstract Flower Sweater had arrived, so I tried on size S, my usual sweater size. It is loose fitting throughout the body. No use in sizing down since then the arms would be too narrow. This sweater was a favourite among the new arrivals, and still is after seeing it in person.


Next was the Drapey Tee in Cheri, also size S. I liked the darker grey background better than the white.

Drapey Tee in Cheri (more 'cheri' tees here, here)

The Oui Mon Cheri Sweatshirt size S and 'marine reef.' The grey version is called 'heather grey marine.' The cotton is very soft and feels great on. I liked this sweatshirt a lot.


Lastly, a photo from my previous trip.These are the Millie Sandals in 'black,' size 8, my regular shoe size. They also come in 'jazzy purple' and 'cedar ash' as well. They are very comfortable on the feet and fit true to size. With the code SOGOOD, they are 25% off through May 15.


If you missed out on some of the J. Crew statement necklaces, I see a few on Net-A-Porter:



As I mentioned above, code SOGOOD is good through May 15 on some of the styles. Have you ahopped at JC this sale? If so, please share!

Hope your week has ended well and have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Just saw that sweater today looking through the J. Crew website! It looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jyoti! I like it a lot too!

      Delete
  2. I liked this sweater a lot when I first saw it on the rollout but I am liking it even more after seeing it on you. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shopping Celle! We have a lot of likes in common. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.