Sunday, May 18, 2014

J. Crew - June Sneak Previews

My lovely VPS sent me a few June previews, and as usual, I am sharing them with the fellow JCAs.

First of all, I seem to see maxi dresses or skirts almost everywhere these days. Here is JC's version, made of linen:

 Chevron Maxidress (item A4994)(similar here, here, here)

Next are the 5" or 7" shorts, with some fun prints (from left to right):

 Cotton Pique Shorts in Gemstone Print (item A6430)
Scallop Pocket Shorts in Polka Dot (item A6405)
Watercolor Ikat Shorts (item A5023)
Piped Andie Shorts (item A7371)

A linen suit:

Linen Cutaway Suiting Jacket (item A6393)
Line Cropped Suiting Pant (item A6388)

An outfit designed by the 2013 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award winners Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne ('Public School'):

Public School for J. Crew Peekaboo Tank (item B0892)
Public School for J. Crew Belmac Pant (item B0867)
Vans for J. Crew Classis Slip-on Shoes (item A4087)

Some jewelry by the runner up of the same 2013 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award, Marc Alary:

Marc Alary for J. Crew Kissing Birds Bracelets (item B2349)
Marc Alary for J. Crew Songbirds Bracelets (item B2320)

And a pair of sandals (second from top):

Ankle-Strap Jeweled Sandal (item A5281)

What do you think? See anything you like? My favourites of this roll-put are the linen dress and the pretty bracelets. I'd also like to see the linen jacket in person.

Hope you all had a restful weekend, and have a great Monday, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, Rose. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole style guide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, maryeb! Me too, me too! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, thank you for sharing. I like what I see so far. Especially, the prints that are new for summer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime I am able to! Glad you are liking what's new for summer.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.