Sunday, May 25, 2014

J. Crew Factory - May

This weekend CC and I took a trip down to Seattle and  we stopped briefly at the Factory store. Even though it was quite early, the store was already buzzing with activity. The entire store was 50% off, and another 10% off was applied. That brought the total savings to about 54%, I believe.

Several of my favourites were already sold out in my size. One example was the Factory Three-Quarter Sleeve Beaches Sweatshirt. I am trying on XS, and while it does fit, I would have preferred this in size S. I wear my Port Of Call Sweatshirt (which is the inspiration for this one) in size S, and often I layer a shirt underneath. The fabric is the same soft slub cotton as last year's Port Of Call Sweatshirt, which I love.

Several tees were still available, among them the Factory Asterisk Tee size S, my usual tee size. It's similar cotton to the Amor Tee I have shown here before.
Factory Long-Sleeve Stripe Tee Dress size S in 'navy.' There is also a 'heather grey' colour. It's a cute summer tee dress and felt great on.
And lastly for now, a couple of cute bracelets, the Factory Mini Neon Cuff Bracelets in 'neon flamingo' and 'bright seaside.' They are not nearly as bright as the name might imply. They look quite dainty and I liked these a lot. 

What else I'm liking at the Factory right now:



Hope you all had a restful weekend so far.

Have a great day tomorrow, everyone!




2 comments:

  1. I especially like the sweatshirt and dress on you, Rose! Though I don't need another thing, I couldn't resist the sweatshirt due to all the familiar places noted, that's how I justified. :) Say hi to CC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good enough reason, tiffany rose! It's a great cotton sweatshirt, so I am convinced you will like it too.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.