Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gold Chocolate

Both the Linen Dolman Tee and the Metallic Suede Slingback Pumps in 'gold chocolate' were on super sale in stores this past weekend, and this is how I decided to wear them. I sized down to an XS in the tee and it is still loose. I will either tuck it in or wear a belt next time, or just shrink it a bit in the dryer. The slingbacks are half size larger than I normally wear in shoes. I couldn't fit my size 8M foot in the size 8 toebox of these slingbacks. As you can see from my IRL photo, they are not very shiny, and that's what I liked about them. I hope to wear them a lot this summer.

Linen Dolman Tee


Pinwheel Eyelet Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
Metallic Suede Slingback Pumps  (similar herehere, here)
Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here, here)
 Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Lotion (here, here, here)

The PACKME sale is still going on through May 24. This code will give you 25% off select items (as marked). And as usual, tomorrow we shall wake up to new arrivals, according to the JCAs. I have already seen a few in the store last weeend, and I aso got a little peek from my lovely VPS in the previous post.

Hope you had a great start of your week, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Big Jo Malone fan here too!

    Orange Blossom is so perfect for summer.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it too, Sydney Shop Girl. I get asked almost daily what I'm wearing. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.