Sunday, May 11, 2014

Gap - May

This past weekend I managed to pop inside the Gap store for a bit to check out what was new. Among others, I picked the Rugby Henley Sweater, one of my favourites. I am trying on size S in 'red stripe.' The contrast stripe is a light beige. In the 'navy stripe' version, the contrast stripe is white. I liked this sweater's fit and knit (cotton/rayon).


The next item I tried on was the Embroidered Eyelet Floral Dress size S. There is also a 'navy', and both of them are on sale. It has side pockets and a 2 inch hem. If a longer dress is what you need, I would suggest getting the 'tall' off the website. The Gap also has another white eyelet dress called Eyelet-Stripe Dress. The shoes are the Slip-On Sneakers size 8 in 'polka dots.' They are comfortable on my feet and fit true to size.


Also one of my favourites was the Printed Bomber Jacket size S. It's lined and fits true to size to big, in my opinion:


The cute sweater featured with the jacket on the website is the V-Neck Open-Stitch Sweater size S in the 'mist blue' colour. It's all cotton and machine washable.


And lastly, the Shrunken Sweatshirt also size S, in 'holly berry.' It's a fitted sweatshirt, so if you prefer yours loose, I would suggest sizing up. It's all slub cotton French terry and comes in four other colours, but the one below was my favourite.


That's all for now. I was hoping t see more from my new arrivals picks, but I didn't see any in the store. Our local Gap stores get picked over almost instantly when there is a new release.

As always, thank you for visiting and hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the eyelet of that skirt, but the cut doesn't do you justice, also you can really see the hemline. The red is lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I prefer a straight cut on a dress. Thanks, Jody, and thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.