Saturday, May 17, 2014

Club Monaco - May

Last weekend I also visited Club Monaco briefly. The Marla Skirt I had tried on earlier was on sale and wanted to check it out one more time. 


Here I am trying it on with the Janine Linen Vee size S in 'white with navy stripe.' The tee is fitting a bit loose, and I liked the narrow stripes on this. The skirt is size 4 and fits right one. As you can tell, I liked this skirt a lot.

 Marla Skirt (similar here, here, here

Lana Foil Sweater size S is a linen blend and has a metallic look which I liked. I would probably size up and wear this over a tank top. On its own, it's quite sheer.

Lastly, my favourite, the Kaitlin Sweater, also size S.This one also has a metallic shine effect which I really liked.


Last week Club Monaco also had new arrivals, but I didn't have the chance to look at them until now. What I liked in the new arrivals section:

A silk slip dress called Alessandra Solid Dress, all silk, fully lined and with an elasticized waist. It also comes in a colour called 'rhubarb.'

Alessandra Solid Dress

A cute silk jacket, the Lavine Embroidered Bomber. The embroidery is a floral motif:

Lavine Embroidered Bomber

The Grey Top, also silk, with beautiful floral embellishments along the neckline:

Grey Top

Macee Leather Skirt,with an embossed front panel to add a bit more interest to the skirt:


Also love from the sale section:




How about you? Have you been to Club Monaco lately? What did you think of the new roll-out?

Hope you all having a great weekend, and happy Victoria Day to all the Canucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.