Saturday, April 5, 2014

Weekend Casual

A few years ago I had another burgundy bag which I wore out, so I thought this would be a good time for a replacement. During one of the 40% off final sale items a few weeks ago, my great VPS located the Hughes Satchel for me in a store. I also love the Suede versions, currently on sale. The Collection Martina Calf Hair Wedges are one half size larger than I normally took in shoes and they fee great. Check them out here


Weekend Casual

Wool Military Jacket (Gap, old)(similar here, here, here)
Hughes Satchel (more satchels here, here, here, here, here)
 (similar here, here, here, here, here)(booties here, here & here)

It dawned on me that Easter is just round the corner. This year I will be spending it again down South. By popular demand, I will be dyeing the eggs again. See my previous years' results here, complete with instructions on how it's done.

I checked out a few Easter gifts online, and here's what I picked:

A cute Easter Bunny Charm:

Easter Bunny Charm


Easter Stamp & Ink Set


Easter Egg Candles


Hoppy Easter Napkins

Egg Shaped Nested Mixing Bowls. Years ago I spied a similar set from Nigella Lawson and didn't buy it. I regretted it ever since.

Egg Shaped Nested Mixing Bowls

And, of course, you can never go wrong with chocolate:


How about you? Are you getting ready for Easter?

Hope you are having a restful weekend so far and have a great Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on dyeing Easter eggs. I would like to try that method this year, I love the nature theme using leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will look forward to hear how you did. Photos would be even better. :D

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.