Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend Casual

Madewell had a 30% off final sale items in stores last week, and some very good deals were to be had. The camo trend seems to be around with almost all the retailers this year. The colours of the Outbound Jacket in Camo look much brighter in real life than on the website. The Guerlain Meteorites (02 Clair) were a gift from a friend who just returned from a European vacation. I haven't used them before but they are amazing, and their scent is divine.


Weekend Casual

Linen Tee in Camo (similar here, here, here)
Denim Pencil Skirt (old)(similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo (old)(similar here, here, here)
DKNY Wedge Sneakers (old)(similar here, here, here)
Guerlain Meteorites 2-Clair (here, here, here)
Guerlain (here, here, here)

Have you bought into the camo trend? Please share!

Hope you had a good start of the week, and have a great Tuesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This made me giggle, as I saw a post on Facebook this morning that read: if you see some one wearing camouflage walk right into them so they can know that it's working!

    I have no camo right now. I do have the faux army jacket, which I know doesn't count. I bet you looked cool in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! I'll take a pic later. :) Luckily no one bumped into me yet, but if I wear this on the trails, might be a different story.....

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.