Friday, April 18, 2014

Sophia Webster for J. Crew Shoe Previews

I was able to obtain some of the prices for the Sophia Webster shoes talked about in the previous post. They are well out of my price range, but one can dream, right? :)

Here are some of the details:

Sophia Webster for J. Crew Penelope Pumps, A8055, $595

Sophia Webster for J. Crew Lola Pumps, A8078, $320

Sophia Webster for J. Crew Poppy Pumps, A8062, $695

Sophia Webster for J. Crew Anneka Kitten Heel Pumps, A8060, $520

Sophia Webster for J. Crew Pippa Pumps, A8067, $620

Sophia Webster for J. Crew Riko Pumps, A806, $695

And my favourites for last:

Sophia Webster for J. Crew Nicole Pumps, A8077, $480

Also, Sophia Webster for J. Crew Anneka Pumps, A8052 are $520 and Sophia Webster for J. Crew Alicia Pumps, A8076 are $650.

Hope you enjoyed some of the photos, even though they are very low rez.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I have no idea of who she is but she makes excellent shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Tabs, the shoes are cute!

      Delete
  2. Not only are the prices out of my comfort zone, but so is the heel height, except for the ?kitten heel. No doubt, they are super cute. Thanks for getting the intel and sharing it with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ok with some of the high heels, although not all, I admit. I wonder if our local stores will get any.

      Delete
  3. All of the shoes are very pretty but all of them look extremely high - definitely car-to-bar shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's funny, Louise! And I am guessing no driving in them.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.