Thursday, April 10, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

The other day I noticed Madewell advertising over 50 new styles added on the website, so I went to check them out.

The Loren Sandal in 'warm sand' or 'vintage canvas' are great for a casual look. I would probably wear these on the weekends wih a denim skirt or capri pants.

Loren Sandal (similar here, here, here)

A cotton/linen jacket bomber style with a lace applique on the front - the Folkstitch Jacket. Comes in the red below called 'red tine' as well as in a 'dark night', which looks like a very dark purple on my screen.

Folkstitch Jacket

I'm not sure the Nomad Paisley Dress is brand new, but I don't recall seeing it last month. It's a cotton/silk mix and comes in 'twilight' pictured below, as well as a 'pebble stone' which is an off-white background.

Nomad Paisley Dress (similar here, here) 

Love the print on the Tulip Tree Scarf as well. It's all cotton.

Tulip Tree Scarf 

Polka Dot Sweatpants. Unexpected to see polka dots on sweatpants, but they look like fun.

Polka Dot Sweatpants (also available here or here)

Lots of tees available here. I like Madewell tees a lot. I have several and they have lasted very well.

That's about it. How about you? Anything got your attention? Please share!

Hope your week is ending on a good note, and have a happy Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I am LOVING Madewell this season, much more than the Crew. It's refreshing. I already bought the latticework shirt and skirt and next on my list is the Memento tank (I tried it and it looks very Isabel Marant. It fits a bit small). Maybe I am going to use one of those $25 off coupons that they sent (I used another one for a necklace that ended up costing me only $9, since it was on promo).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ema, I am loving Madewell a lot too. Too bad there are no stores in Canada. Hope to visit one next week. :)

      Delete
  2. The bandana print on that paisley dress is calling to me. The full skirt is a dealbreaker though, I must resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. The fabric is gorgeous, isn't it?

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.