Monday, April 28, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Last week Madwell  also posted some new arrivals on their website but I didn't have a chance to take a good look at them until now. A few of them really got my attention. I really liked the Silk Crossover Dress. I think its a gorgeous summer dress with a casual vibe. I loved the crisscross back as well as the pockets.

Silk Crossover Dress (similar here, here, here)

I'd wear the dress above with the Lucienne Heel in 'rich brown.' They also come in 'black.' I don't recall sandals with such a skinny heel at Madewell before, but I love these.

Lucienne Heel (similar here, here)

Lastly, the Eyelet Fieldlace Cami in 'bandana red.' I loved the eyelet pattern that also goes around the back, as well as the lace straps.

Eyelet Fieldlace Cami (similar here, here)

These are my favourites. Which ones are yours? Please share!

Hope you had a good start of the week so far, and have a good Tuesday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.