Sunday, April 27, 2014

Madewell - April (II)

I have a few more photos from last week's trip at Madewell. A fun piece is the C'Est Bon Pullover and I am trying on size S here, my sweater size at Madewell. It looks a bit bulky on the bottom part because of the Ponte Swivel Skirt I have shown here before. Currently, this sweater is on sale, along with the Vendredi Sweater and the Ampersand Pullover, which I liked as well.


Next was the Silk Tee in Paisley Loop, also size S. Most of the sizes are sold on the website, but I saw plenty in the store. Just call a store up and ask to look up inventory across all stores in the US, then ask to send it to you. This tee is gorgeous in real life, by the way.

Silk Tee in Paisley Loop (more paisley tops here, here, here)

Slub V-Neck Pocket Tee size S again in 'eclectic orange.' I was looking for some comfy exercise tees and this one was perfect. The colour is bright, but I don't mind that at all.


Lastly for now, the Loren Sandal in size 8 and 'warm sand.' The other colour is 'vintage canvas' and seems to be a nude colour. There is also a higher heel version called Loren Heel. The sandals feel very comfortable on my feet and fit true to size. As you can see, the strap across the foot is adjustable.

Loren Sandal (similar here, here, here

What else I like at Madewell from the sale section:


Currently,  Madewell is having an interesting contest, but unfortunately for me only opened to the US residents. You need an Instagram account to participate, and the prizes are great. There are three $1000 gift certificate for Madewell to be won! Read the details here. Good luck to all of those who participate!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great start of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. pretty sandals, you'll get loads of wear out of them. I can't go past anything tan, i'm crazy about that shade...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ,Jody, but I didn't get them in the end. I may reconsider when they go on sale.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.