Wednesday, April 2, 2014

LOFT - April

A few new items that got my attention at the LOFT on my last visit, among them the Tweed Pencil Skirt size 4. I loved this skirt and for added length, I would go for a Tall size, which is available online. Code NEWME will reduce its price by 50%, so it's a great bargain.


Next was the Textured Stripe Open Jacket size 6.This is my jacket size at the LOFT, it seems. It is already on sale by now, and with the extra 40% off, it's a steal for a pretty spring jacket. The skirt is the Double Knit Jacquard Elastic Waist Skirt. I grabbed it only to see what the jacket would look like. It's size M and it's too loose on me.


The top I am wearing above is the Eyelet Front Top size S. Fits TTS, is all cotton, and comes in navy' and 'shy violet' as well. I loved this top a lot and it's 40% off as well, no code needed.


Lastly, the Dotted Linen Tee size S and 'black.' The linen is a bit more substantial than I have seen at other retailers and liked this top too. The tee is 50% off right now also with code NEWME, if you are interested.


What else I'm liking at the LOFT currently:


I really like the look of their summer casual pants and can't wait to get to the store again and try some.

How about you? Have you been to the LOFT lately? What did you think?

Have a great day tomorrow, and thanks for visiting, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.