Tuesday, April 15, 2014

LOFT - April (II)

A trip to the North Shore usually means a stop at the new and only LOFT store in town. Years ago a lot of my work pants came from LOFT, but slowly my wardrobe shifted more toward skirts. Now it seems the LOFT has a lot of tops I like.

I noticed quite a few new things, among them the pretty Scallop Neck Cotton Sweater.size M and 'barely blush.' The website photo looks more of a peach colour, but I think the one I posted is more true to the real life one. Normally I am size S in sweaters at most retailers, but I sized up in this one. I love the colour and the pattern of this sweater a lot. A cami or nude undergarments are a good idea. The skirt is the Seamed Flounced Skirt size 4. It's very comfortable although very short on me.


Next is the Stretch Lace Tee size S. The colour I have on is not on the website unfortunately. It's an ivory in real life.


Lou & Grey Spacedye Sweatshirt size S and 'dark blue marled.' Fits TTS and is one of my favourite space-dye colour combos.


Lace Front Sweatshirt size XS and 'whisper white' is beautiful in real life and the cotton makes it nice and soft. I sized down one size in this top for a better fit.


Lastly, a jacket I cannot find on the site, but I just noticed it in the header of their Facebook page. I noticed it last week with the new arrivals. It is item #333175 ($118). I am wearing size S and it's a great jacket for spring, in my opinion.


 (Similar here, here)

There were quite a few more I liked, but I will stop here. I will try to show them in a future post. Here are a few in the widget below:
Currently, the LOFT is offering 40% off everything with code 4PEEPS, but 'Lou & Grey' items are excluded.

As always, thanks for dropping by here, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.