Wednesday, April 23, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

I noticed some new arrivals at J. Crew this morning. It seems new items are debuting every couple of weeks now, often enough to keep our attention.

Among my favourites is the Linen Abstract Flower Sweater. The flower is a print, not an intarsia knit.


Another favourite is the Merino Silk-Panel Sweater in Cove Floral. I think I would have preferred it in cotton & silk at this time of year, but it's gorgeous nevertheless.


Collection Stripe Skirt is all cotton and apparently stretchy. It would look great with just about any colour top. I am looking forward to trying this one on:


Sardinia Ankle Wrap Wedge Espadrille in 'beige stone' and 'pale graphite' would also look great with the striped skirt above:



Sophia Webster for J. Crew Lola Pumps in red stars are adorable, but way out of my budget.


I like pendant necklaces, and I am glad I noticed the Pearls and Petals Pedant Necklace. I am not even sure it is from the current roll-out or an earlier one, but thought I'd mention it:

Pearls and petals pendant necklace
Pearls and Petals Pedant Necklace

Lastly, the Kirby Hobo in the beautiful 'persian red.'

Kirby Hobo (similar here, here, here)

How about you? What are your likes? Please share!

Hope you had a good week so far, and have a great Thursday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely picks Rose! I actually ordered the equestrienne sandals in sand (low version) to try and the swiss dot dress in black, which my VPS took the 25% off of because of the earlier ads that said the 25% off everything would go on till the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Good buys, Wendy! Can't wait to see them!

      Delete
  2. I love J.Crew. That bag is such a gorgeous color. Love it!

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty, isn't it? Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. The Sophia Webster shoes are so cute. Have you seen any of them in person? I'm curious about the quality and whether they would be comfortable to wear. They have a bit of a retro Candies vibe, and I mean that in a good way. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this. Yes, they are adorable, as far as shoes go. :) No, unfortunately I haven't seen any in person and am actually wondering if any of our stores will get them.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.