Friday, April 11, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

A couple of days ago J. Crew also posted new arrivals, and as usual, I took some time to check them out.

I have been waiting for a nice pencil skirt, and I think the Side-slit Soft Pencil Skirt in orchid (colour of the year) is on my wishlist already.

Side-slit Soft Pencil Skirt

Linen V-Neck Sweater in Yarn Dye comes in six beautiful colours. 'Bright azure' is my favourite.

 Linen V-Neck Sweater in Yarn Dye

Sparkle Cardigan would go nicely with the skirt above.

Sparkle Cardigan  (similar here, here)

I have already seen the Linen Dolman Tee in the store and loved the colours. The charcoal version would also pair nicely with the skirt above.

Linen Dolman Tee

I am strangely attracted to the Metallic Canvas Baseball Cap. Should be great this summer at the beach.

Metallic Canvas Baseball Cap

Love the look of the Bohemian Rose Bracelet. In my favourite colour, this one is also on my wishlist.

Bohemian Rose Bracelet

How about you? What's on your wishlist at J. Crew? Please share! I hope t make it to J. Crew this weekend and try on some of the new arrivals. They were in stores on Monday already.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend, everyone! 

6 comments:

  1. Love the Linen Dolman tee, the pattern is fabulous. I also have my eye on the Side-slit pencil, Linen v-neck and the Bohemian rose bracelet. I can't wait to hear what you think! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha maryeb! Perhaps we should go shopping together! Seems that we have similar taste!

      Delete
  2. I love the Bohemian Rose Bracelet! I can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we liked all of the same things, Rose! How'd I miss the sparkle cardigan! I'm losing my touch!!!! That has gone in my wishlist bag!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.