Wednesday, April 16, 2014

J. Crew Factory New Arrivals Picks

The J. Crew Factory website was updated with new arrivals earlier, and since this weekend I will take a trip down South and visit the brick & mortar store, I thought I'd post my picks. It's been a while since my last trip, so I am looking forward to see some items in person.

First off, the Factory Lightweight Long Printed Scarf in the 'ivory multi', which is the shoe print from the regular store last year. Last year this scarf sold quickly on the website, but I was lucky to find a couple (for me and a friend) in a San Francisco store. I wear it a lot and always get comments about the shoe print.

Factory lightweight long printed scarf

There is also a Factory Printed Phone Case for iPhone 5 in the same print.

Factory printed phone case for iPhone 5

Next, the Factory Canvas Espadrille Wedges. They come in 'flax' and navy,' and they seem identical to the ones I got from the regular store a couple of summers ago. I wore mine a lot and they still look good enough for the upcoming summer.

Factory canvas espadrille wedges

Factory Ripstop Utility Jacket in 'camp green' is all cotton and is  great buy with the current promo.

 Factory ripstop utility jacket

Factory Pencil Skirt in Neon-Tipped Seersucker looks identical to the retail version, although I am certain it is shorter, which is usually the case with the Factory skirts. This one is also lined, which is a nice bonus.

Factory pencil skirt in neon-tipped seersucker

I am almost certain the Factory Printed Strapless Knit Dress in the 'regal blue' motif will sell out. :)

Factory printed strapless knit dress

What else I'm liking at the Factory store:


How about you? Have you checked the Factory new arrivals? What's on your wishlist? Please share.

Hope you are having a good week so far, and have a great day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love JCrew Factory. Same amazing quality and awesome prices. I'm loving the scalloped dress. http://factory.jcrew.com/womens_clothing/new_arrivals/dresses/PRDOVR~A3744/A3744.jsp?color_name=bright-poppy

    I could definitely see you, or anyone getting a ton of use out of the Olive Coat.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.