Saturday, April 19, 2014

J. Crew Factory - April

As mentioned earlier, JCF store was a stopover on my way South earlier this week. The entire store was 50% off, and stock was moving fast. I liked a few new arrivals, among them the Factory Printed Classic Button-Down Shirt in Cotton-Silk size S. I loved the colours of this shirt. It appears a lighter blue on my monitor, but the website photo is more accurate. It also is more fitted than the silk shirts from the factory.


Factory Charley Sweater in Retro Floral size S, my usual sweater size. This is the equivalent of the 'punk floral' print from last year at J. Crew. It's very cute, but I already have one item in this print, the scarf.

(more floral sweaters here, here)

My favourite was the Factory Floral Eyelet Top size 4 and 'melon' colour, my usual size in tops. I thin it paired nicely with the Factory Pencil Skirt in Neon-Tipped Seersucker. 'Melon' is quite orange in real life, not 'salmon' like it shows on my monitor.


The shoes are the Factory Addie Loafers in Dotted Chambray. They are size 8 and fit true to size. I think they would be a nice neutral shoe for the summer.


That's all for now. Hope you all have a happy Easter, if you are celebrating.


4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a very Happy Easter, Rose! Thanks for sharing all the reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa, and a happy Easter to you as well!

      Delete
  2. I ordered everything in the Punk Floral print except the blouse. Probably won't keep it all but wanted to try and see...the only thing I own in it is the rashguard swim top from JCrew store/online last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a cute pattern, for sure. Hope you like some. Shorts and a few sweaters was all I saw left today when I returned to get some workout tees.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.