Monday, April 7, 2014

J. Crew - April

It's hard to believe I haven't posted any JC reviews yet this month. During my last couple of visits, I revisited a couple of items that I liked from the sale section, as well as tried on a few new ones.

From the new items, the Eyelet Shirtdress size 4 and 'navy.' There is also a 'white' an a 'neon kiwi' version as well. I like how JC does eyelet, and this dress is no exception. It is fully lined and has 2 slit pockets on the sides. There is a hem of bout two inches, but why bother letting it out when there is also a Tall size? This is my smaller of the two dress sizes at J. Crew.


Next is the Crocheted Lace Tee size S in 'hen blue.' This top fts TTS and is one of my favourites from the new arrivals. I also love the 'heather fog ash' as well.


Here's a close-up of the 'heather fog ash.' It's beautiful!


Next were the Evie Midheel Sandals size 8, my JC shoe & sandal size. This is the 'copper' colourway and they are extremely comfortable.


From the sale rack, the Knit Sweatshirt Dress size 4 was calling my name again. It was final sale in the store, and an extra 40% applied. Previously I had tried on size 2, but I wanted to see how size 4 felt. Size 4 is definitely roomier and a touch longer.


Long Field Jacket size M. This is already gone from the website, but I saw some in our stores. Unfortunately they no longer had size S which I tried on here before. Size M is too large for me. Watch the website for pop-backs.

Long Field Jacket (similar here, here)

What else I'm liking at JC right now:




Through Wednesday, code SPRINGISHERE will get you 25% off 'dressed-up(ish) styles at J. Crew. The website points which ones are those styles. :)

The local stores also received new merchandise today, I was told. I was a day too early, so now I have to go back again soon.

How about you? Are you shopped out too? Hope your is off to a good start and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. I like all of these on you, Rose! As you know, I ended up liking both eyelet dresses and am glad I kept both, in case summer ever comes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both cute, so not a hard decision to keep both.

      You can always move here, Wendy! We had 21 deg C yesterday!

      Delete
  2. I love the eyelet dress in navy Rose, but I will need to size up on this one for me, and the sandals are so pretty, never tried it...love the sweatshirt dress since I tried...I wish I could find one in stores still, how much is it before %%? Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the website it is $99.99 before discount. I suspect this the same price as is online. I think the local store had it for $10 more, but I am not sure without looking at the label pic.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.