Thursday, April 24, 2014

J. Crew - April (III)

I've had some of these photos for a couple of weeks and figured it was time to post them while the GOSHOP was still on. First off, the Silk Eyelet Bib Top size 4. This is my most common size in JC tops. I liked the beautiful colour and detail of the eyelet, including the buttons.


Next is the Sleeveless Drapey Top size 4 again. I could have sized down, but it's supposed to fit a bit more loose. I am not a fan of sleeveless myself, but the colour of this top was gorgeous. It's called 'California poppy.'


Maren Cross-Strap Sandals size 8 and 'fragrant orange' colour in my regular shoe size. They are comfortable and perfect for summer. I liked these sandals and right now they are part of the 30% promo.


Evie Midheel Sandals also size 8 and 'copper.' Also very comfortable on my feet, and part of the promo as well.


Other summer picks at J. Crew:


How about you? What else is on your wishlist at J. Crew right now? 

Hope your week ended on a good note, and have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.