Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cubist

It may be spring but a couple of days ago we still had frost around here. Even though temperatures climb up to 16 degrees C during the day, it gets quite cold at night. Hence I am still wearing wool most of the time.

Last weekend I found the Merino Silk-Panel in Cubist Print Sweater for a really low price in the store, and this is one way I am planning on wearing it. I sized down to XS from my usual S, mainly because there was no size S in sight, but I think XS is a better fit anyway. You may have seen the Small on me here. The shoes are the Geox Donna MarieClaire High 8 in 'navy' and have to be the most comfortable pumps ever!

(more 'geo' sweaters here, here, here, here)
Merino Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here, here)
Crystal-Edged Cuff Bracelet (similar here, here)
Margate Satchel (not shown)(similar here, here, here)

Right now, J. Crew is having a 30% off sale items and 50% off final sale ones (usually those ending in .99) with code SHOPNOW through April 6. Did you find something nice through the sale pages? If so, please share!

Thanks for dropping by and have a great Wednesday out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.