Thursday, April 3, 2014

Club Monaco New Arrivals Picks

Earlier today I got an e-mail from Club Monaco about their new arrivals, so I thought I'd peruse the website before I get to the store this weekend.

Right away, the Lindy Wrap Coat in 'aviator navy' got my attention. I have been looking for a navy one for a while, and this might just be the one. There is also a lighter colour one called 'khaki stone.'

Lindy Wrap Coat

 The Julie Trench in 'smog/white' also looks interesting with the white piping:

Julie Trench 

Every retailer seems to have an eyelet top, and here's Club Monaco's as well:

Alba Eyelet Top

The Maeven Skirt is right up my alley: pencil shape AND lace accent:

Maeven Skirt

Christiane Shirt reminds me of the Remi Floral Print Silk Shirt from December and which you may have seen here.

 Christiane Shirt 

Campbell Floating Cuff looks intriguing. Shopbop is selling the silver colour model.


Lastly, how about the Mayle Coco Bag in 'leopard printed suede'? If you are not a leopard print fan, there is also a version in irridescent/tan/white as well as an eyelet lace one.


What else I'm liking at Club Monaco:




Anything on your wishlist from Club Monaco lately? If so, please share! :)

As always, thanks for dropping by and have a great end of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

Spam will be deleted.