Wednesday, March 19, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Late last night I noticed the new arrivals on the JC website. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to peruse the new pages until now.

To start with, the Linen Je T'Aime Tee in 'dark gravel.' It will be a conversation starter, for sure.


Next would be the Crocheted Lace Tank in 'heather fog ash.' I already liked this in the Style Guide I got last weekend.


Silk Eyelet Bib Top was also a favourite from the Style Guide. I love both colours this comes in.


Collection Victorian Lace Top. I did say I was old-fashioned. Give me lace any time!


No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Colorblock Stripe. I did also say a while back that I haven't seen a pencil skirt I didn't like. :)


Linen Cardigan in 'marled mauve' has my name on it, I think.


Linen Rib-Knit Sweater in 'marled pewter' is the shade of grey I like a lot.


A new Tortoise bracelet, the Tortoise and Stone Cuff:

 Tortoise and Stone Cuff

Teddie Convertible Straw Hobo would be the perfect summer bag:


Lastly, the Flower Bud Print Scarf. I am not sure this is new, but I don't recall having seen it before.
 

These are a few of my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share! 

Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a great Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I thought about the lace top myself, but decided I wouldn't likely wear it enough, but who knows when it hits sale! Love your picks! I tried the linen top myself and that mauve cardigan is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them, Wendy! I can't wait to try them too! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.