Monday, March 17, 2014

J. Crew - More April Sneak Previews

Here are a few more quick previews from the April style guide. First, the Italian Linen Sweaters (linen/poly): from the top, colours are: 'marled sand,' 'marled flamingo,' 'marled mauve,' 'marled lilac,' 'marled navy,' 'marled indigo,' 'marled grey,' 'white,' 'marled lemon' and 'marled meadow.'

Marled V-Neck Sweater (855707V, $83.50)
Cardigan (A5169V, $90)

Vintage Cotton in Weekdays Tee with Spanish graphics, for  change, also available in 'dark ebony,' and Eyelet Midi Skirt (all cotton).  The skirt looks adorable.

Vintage Cotton in Weekdays Tee (A3894V, $47.50)
 Eyelet Midi Skirt (A3595V, $210)

Linen Je T'Aime Tee (in 'neon kiwi') is also available in 'dark gravel.' The skirt is Esplanade in Seersucker Eyelet.

Linen Je T'Aime Tee (A4305V, $54)
Esplanade in Seersucker Eyelet Skirt (A2464V, $93.50)

Lace Sleeve Sweatshirt in cotton & Geo Print Drawstring Pant (poly).

Lace Sleeve Sweatshirt (A3775V, $170)
Geo Print Drawstring Pant (A3796V, $98)

Seersucker Eyelet Top in 'bungalow blue (all cotton):

 Seersucker Eyelet Top (A2612V, $108)

Same fabric on the Seersucker Eyelet Dress. Dress comes in Petite and Tall sizes as well. It is "finished with black ribbon at the back for a subtle touch that really ties it all together." There are no measurements given, but I am tempted to try a Tall size.

Seersucker Eyelet Dress (A2587V, $138)

My favourite top for last, the Silk Eyelet Bib Top (also in 'navy') paired with the Lace Stripe Skirt. The skirt comes in 'light citron' and 'strawberry rose' as well and it is ll cotton. The bag is the Convertible Stationery Clutch.

Silk Eyelet Bib Top(A0467V, $170)
 Lace Stripe Skirt (A2660V, $118)
 Convertible Stationery Clutch (in raffia straw)(A3615V, $138)

Of course there are seeral others, but I will stop here. Which ones are your favourites?

I noticed J Crew brought back the 40% off sale items again. Use code EXTRA40 until tomorrow to score a bargain. 

Some good prices on:


Have you shopped this sale yet? If so, what did you get? Please share!

Hope your Monday went by quickly and have a great day tomorrow!




10 comments:

  1. I am always partial to lavender, that top looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's more of a blue, Jody. The photo quality isn't the best. Will need to check it out in person.

      Delete
  2. I like the lavender top too- and check out that midi skirt- swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like that skirt! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the pictures! Your favorite top reminds me of old(er) school J. Crew, with the ruffles. It looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, cate,I'm pretty sure I have something like that in cotton in my closet.... :)

      Delete
  4. well I am looking for all cotton shift dress for summer, so crossing my fingers on that one that I like one of the colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a white eyelet and a seersucker one. I hope I can fit in a Tall one.

      Delete
  5. I have not gotten a new J Crew catalog yet, so first thanks for the preview. I think it's interesting that both J Crew and Anthropologie are introducing Francophile shirts this season.

    I love all the eyelets J Crew is boasting too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello K, and thanks for visiting! JC has had the French tees in the past, but what was new was the Spanish one. It took me by surprise. I expect all languages will show up soon. LOL

      Love the eyelets as well. JC does them really well.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.