Sunday, March 9, 2014

J. Crew - March

Here are a few more of my picks (and pics) at J Crew lately... :) First off, Vintage Cotton Silk-Back Tee in Block Print size S, my usual tee size. For  size S, this is quite roomy. So if you are not a linebacker like me, you can easily size down a size. The pattern continues on to the back, as you can see. Trendy idea, it seems, as I've seen it at other retailers as well. Normally I expect the pattern of interest to be in the front, not the back.

 (similar here, here)

Next is the Silk Dash-Dot Blouse in 'navy', size 4, my larger of the 2 top sizes at JC. It also comes in 'pale peach,' 'bungalow blue' and 'sweet mint,' as well as in Petite and Tall versions.  I loved the fabric and the look of this top, but as you can tell, it is quite sheer, so a cami might be in order. The skirt is the Drapey Crepe Pencil Skirt also size 4 and 'navy' and s perfect with the top above for an office look.


Navy Tweed Jacket size 6, my jacket size in this cut at J. Crew. Bracelet sleeves seem to be shorter than in previous years, if I am not mistaken. I am wearing too much navy here, I know, so I would probably wear a different top or skirt with this jacket.


Lastly, the Lightweight Merino Tunic Sweater from the previous roll-out, size S and my favourite shade of grey called 'flannel.'. This is more of a spring sweater, when you don't need layers for warmth. It comes in five other colours as well. Apologies for the lousy photo quality, but you get the idea about the fit.


What else I'm liking at JC right now:


Right now, you can get 25% off your entire purchase at J Crew, minus denim, collection or third party items with cde HAPPYSALE through Tuesday. Hope you find something you like!

Stay tuned for a giveaway coming on this blog shortly. I am sure you will love it!

Hope you get lots of rest this weekend, with the daylight savings change and all. Thanks for reading, everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. I like the silk back tee! It would be cool to have the print on the front as well, but I like the detail that wraps around! Tees with just the print/detail/lace on the front is a major pet peeve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, Sarah! Although taking pics of my back is really tricky. :)

      Delete
  2. Rose, if you are a linebacker then I must be on the D-Line. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me... i must be hiding it well. ;)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.