Monday, March 24, 2014

J. Crew - March (IV)

Yesterday CC and I met for brunch, coffee and a spin around a couple of stores, one of them JC, of course. J. Crew was offering 25% across the store, and an additional 20% off sale items and the discounts were stackable.  

Canvas and Leather Satchel seems small judging by the website photo, but it's actually a fair size bag. It would even be big enough for me, who carries everything with me all the time. I am still wearing my down jacket since we had a cold spell at the end of the week.



Great deal were the Collection Martina Calf Hair Wedges. After discounts, they got to be quite a bargain. I sized up half a size in these.


Merino Mesh Sleeve Sweater size S and 'brilliant purple' is even more colourful in real life than in the website photo. Comes in five other colours, one of them 'vibrant flame.' I took my regular size in this one. I found it soft and comfortable and not itchy at all.


Lastly for now, the Seersucker Eyelet Shift Dress size 6.  I didn't read the website description about the lateral pockets on this one, and I was pleasantly surprised seeing them. At the back there is a long zipper as well as a black ribbon. The dress is fully lined. I would get this in a Tall size for a bit of added length (I am 5'6" or 168 cm). There is also a 2 inch hem. All in all, it's a great summer dress.


That's all for now but more pics to come in the near future. 

Hope your week has started well and have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.