Sunday, March 23, 2014

J. Crew - March (III)

One of my favourite items from the previous roll-out was the Merino Zip-Shoulder Sweater in 'midnight' colour and size S, my usual sweater size. I didn't notice the 'midnight' on the website right away, but loved it when I saw it in the store. The zipper detail is on both shoulders. If blue is not your colour, there are five more you can choose from.


Speaking of zippers, this Back-Zip Colorblock Sweatshirt has quite a few: one all the way down the back and one on each sleeve. I really liked the look of the 'natural navy' I am trying on below, whch is also size S.


Lastly for now, the Stripe Knit Shift Dress size 4, my dress size at J. Crew. It's very comfortable but a bit short on me.


What else I'm liking right now:

Hughes Suede Satchel in 'deep navy'

How about you? What are some of your favourites right now? Through Tuesday March 25, you can get 25% (or 30% if you are a JC cardholder) on your purchase with code HEYSPRING. Hope you found something nice for yourself.

Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. HI there, that is such a pretty shade of navy - I am crazy for navy. Just ordered some navy PJ shirt to hopefully wear with my silk PJs I already have (for daytime wear) hope the navies agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite colours too Jody! Hope they do too!:)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving navy too!

    Love the sweaters on you.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually haven't checked out JC since the new rollout (can you believe it, hehe) so I better do it before the promo runs out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will find a few things you would like... :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.