Sunday, March 16, 2014

J. Crew - April Sneak Preview

This past weekend I got my hands on the JC April catalog while in the store. A few items there will definitely be of interest to the JCAs. I am certain they will be arriving soon, and can't wait to check them out.

First off, some sandals:

From the top: Callie (A0566V, $98)
Callie Metallic (A0567V, $98)
T-Strap (1225V online only, $218)
Camden Calf Hair (A4807V, $198)
Camden (A1205V, $118)

Next, some nice capri pants, the Campbell Capri. The seersucker ones are all cotton, while the solid colours are stretch cotton (cotton, rayon and a hint of stretch). You have already seen the navy ones on me here.

From the top: Radiant Orchid (colour of the year)(A3301V, $98)
Soft Wisteria, Blue Facade, Vanilla White, Black (bottom) (A0072V, $89.50)
Navy (2nd from bottom & on model left)(A3247V, $98)

Cutout shoes. The hue of the Valentina looks interesting to me. Seems metallic mauvy in the photo.

From left to right: Nora Ballet Flat (A1146V, $158)
Valentina Mirror Metallic Pump (A1131V, $278)
 Cleo Loafer (A1238V, $188)

Next I liked the Crocheted Lace. It's viscose/nylon and comes in 'sweet vanilla,' haven blue' and 'heather fog ash' (pictured below).

Crocheted Lace Tank

Collection Flower Shell (all cotton) & Drapey Pencil in Pink Geo (poly). The shell is similar to the Collection Embellished Poplin Shell available now, but has more embellishments.

Collection Flower Shell (A4037V, $218)
Drapey Pencil in Pink Geo (A3435, $138)

The top bracelet on the model's arm is the Floral Pastel Tortoise Cuff in 'frosty ice.'


Lsatly for now, the famous Schoolboy  Blazer in Linen. It comes in three shade: 'white,' 'tornado grey' (below) and 'sheer pink.'

Schoolboy  Blazer in Linen
Hope you enjoy, and have a great start of the week!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos. I hope to get my copy soon. Love the tank!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You re very welcome, maryeb! I haven't seen a catalog in my mail box in forever! :(

      Delete
  2. The crochet tank is particularly appealing to me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes - to go with the linen blazer. I think it would look great.

      Delete
  3. The drapey pencil skirt and that cuff are gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the collection flower shell and drapey pink geo skirt. I llove the look of the whole outfit. So refreshing after last year's neons. Thanks so much for sharing Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. I am happy neons are gone too.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.