Sunday, March 16, 2014

Grey & Red

Mornings and evenings are still quite chilly on these parts, so I haven't put away the woolens just yet...maybe in a month or two. :) The Madewell Sidesaddle Riding Jacket is one of my favourites in the winter. I wish Madewell would make another one. The Kiki Suede Studded-Heel Ballet Flats are comfortable and I was able to wear them for an entire day without needing to break them in first. I sized up half a size in these.

Grey & Red

 Madewell Silky Dot Tee (similar here, here)
Madewell Sidesaddle Riding Jacket (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Metallic Boucle (similar here, here, here)
Madewell Heartpoint Memento Charm (cute heart charms here, here, here)
Jo Malone Body Lotion (here, here, or here)
Skagen Watch (old)(similar here, here, here)

Currently, Madewell is offering free shipping on all orders and expedited shipping for orders over $250, while J. Crew is still having the 25% off selects shorts, swim and tees until midnight tonight. Personally, I am shopped out. How about you? Did you snag something for yourself?

Please don't forget to enter my giveaway if you are a Lulu Frost jewelry fan. You have until midnight PST to do so. Details are here.

Hope you are having a restful weekend so far, and have a great St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.