Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Gap New Arrivals Picks

I was just perusing the Gap site this evening for some basics to wear around the house and some of the new arrivals piqued my interest. For example, I really liked the combo this model was wearing:
 
The Tropical Stripe Tee & 1969 Real Straight Skimmer 

The tee is the Tropical Stripe Tee in yellow print. At first sight I wondered about the stripes, and found they were on the back. The tee is made of light rayon and it's machine washable.

Tropical Stripe Tee

The white pants in the top photo are the 1969 Raw-Edge Real Straight Skimmer Jeans. They come in sizes 00 to 20 and various lengths inseam: ankle, regular and long.They are 99% cotton and 1% spandex.

1969 Raw-Edge Real Straight Skimmer Jeans

The jacket is the 1969 Denim Jacket. I own the version from 2 years ago, but I love the more faded look of the new one. This one's all cotton.

1969 Denim Jacket

The second look I really liked was this one - definitely something cute to wear around the house, to the corner store, or to the beach:
 

The shirt is the Dip-Dye Henley Tunic. It's all cotton and machine washable.


Dip-Dye Henley Tunic

The shorts are 1969 Maddie Denim Shorts.

 1969 Maddie Denim Shorts

The shoes are the Printed Espadrille Slip-Ons in 'navy stripe.'

Printed Espadrille Slip-Ons

Also love the ones in 'multi-print' with all of the pretty colour stripes:

 Printed Espadrille Slip-Ons

Broken-In Straight Surplus Khakis are 98% cotton with a bit of stretch. I like the 'dark green,' but there is also a 'pilot gray' version as well.


I have already seen the Crossbody Leather Tote in the store and I liked the 'cognac' quite a bit:

Crossbody Leather Tote

More from the tropical collection: 


How about you? Have you been to the Gap lately? If so, please share!
Thanks for reading and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rose, I am also liking the Gap this spring. I went in when they had the F&F just before going on vacation for my daughter but found plenty for me. I bought the straight broken-in khakis in the neon coral color but I ended up returning them because they are a bit too straight and I couldn't roll them like the model (there wasn't enough hem in my size). The shorts in general don't fit me well (too tapered?) but the jeans usually do and I bought and kept the ones in light mint with the fern/palms print (not sure how they are called). They didn't have those tee shirts two weeks ago, they must be new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found some nice things there, Ema! LTNS! Hope you are well.

      Delete
  2. It presents a selection of goods or services and offers to sell them to customers for money or other goods.
    for more visit http://shoppingadda.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.