Friday, March 28, 2014

Double Stripes

Last month I got the Double-Stripe Crepe Blouse in both colours. Since then, I managed to shrink the lighter colour after the first wear. After washing it, I put it in the dryer by accident. It was so small when it came out, that I it no longer fit me. Luckily my sister is smaller than me and it fits her perfectly.

Double Stripes

Coach Parker Hobo (old)(similar here, here, here)
Memento Letter Charm (here, here, here)
Lucky Day Memento Charm (similar here, here, here)
War of Love Ribbon & Chin Bracelet (similar here, here, here)

Hope you all have a restful weekend! We are just hoping for less rain around here. The rainstorm we had today flooded several roads.


4 comments:

  1. Love this look Rose! I am still sad that the patch pocket skirt didn't look good on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy! My skirt got quite a bit of wear this winter. I love it.

      Delete
  2. It's so frustrating when accidental shrinkage happens. I am sleepwalking through chores like laundry these days but I'm mostly wearing wash'n'wear clothes so haven't ruined anything yet. Well, unless you count the multiple tops I now have in "spit up" print. :^(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you don't have any accidents like mine. I must be sleepwalking these days too. LOL

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.