Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Club Monaco - March

A couple of weekends ago I stopped at Club Monaco while downtown. Some new arrivals got my attention, and one of them were the Naomi Faux Leather Skirt size 6 and Reid Leather Trim Sweater size S in 'camel with black leather.' I seem to vary between sizes 4 & 6 in skirts at Club Monaco. It's cute, but I prefer a faux leather skirt in a pencil cut for myself. The sweater is all wool, very soft, and comes in grey and black as well.

Reid Leather Trim Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Naomi Faux Leather Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Amalia Trimmed Silk Shirt size XS. This is one size smaller than I normally take in tops. It's comfortable and very feminine. I liked this top a lot. Slightly sheer, but I could get away with a nude bra, so no need for a cami.


Another beautiful top was the Jonelle Shirt size XS in 'pink polka dot.' The shirt is a gorgeous pale pink with black dots. Again I sized down for the top, but the sleeves are more narrow than on the Amalia above. I am wearing the shirt with the Gretchen Skirt size 4. You have seen the Gretchen Skirt here before.

Jonelle Shirt (similar here, here)

Lastly, the Jonelle Shirt worn with the Langley Skirt size 4. This skirt is 23" but since it sits high on the waist, it just touches my knees on me, at 5'6. The fabric is a cotton mix, and the skirt is fully lined. There is a side zipper. The outfit would look complete with a wide belt such as the Shannan Wide Waist Belt.

Jonelle Shirt
 Langley Skirt (similar here, here, here)

What I'm liking at Club Monaco now:

Alixi Parka (on me here)

Club Monaco has free shipping on orders over $150. The sale section has just had some new items added. Hop you find something you like there!

Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a great Tuesday, everyone!

Please enter my giveaway here for a beautiful J. Crew bracelet and a $25 gift certificate!

4 comments:

  1. That Jonelle shirt and flarey skirt is just perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the outfit too! Didn't think I would ever go for a flare skirt! Thanks, Jody!

      Delete
  2. I love the Reid sweater on you too.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sydney Shop Girl! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.