Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Banana Republic - March

I haven't been to BR in a while, but I have some photo I never got to post from a couple of previous visits. First off, the Yellow Tweed Parisian Jacket size 6, my BR jacket size. It's mostly cotton, but has some spandex also. I loved the black accents and the length of the sleeves (no bracelet sleeves here!) The yellow looks more like green to me.


Underneath the jacket I am wearing the Black Lightweight Peplum dress size 6, my dress size at BR. The fabric is wool/spandex 95/5 and feels very comfortable to wear. Both the dress and the jacket are currently on sale, and with the additional % off, they can be a very good deal.


Next is the Fuchsia Dot Pencil Skirt size 4, my pencil skirt size at BR. It looked nicely on the mannequin paired with the Go-To Denim Shirt size S. I liked the BR denim shirts in the previous years, but this version is even nicer, if that can be true. It's cotton/linen 91/9 and is a great dark colour.


Lastly, the Tweed-Front Top size S and 'blood orange.' This top reminds me of my Tweed Front Tee from J. Crew, except the speck are orange instead of pink. Also, the fabric is a cotton/poly mix, while the JC version is cotton/silk.


Also cute at Banana Republic:


Mosaic Lace Top


Striped Floral One-Button Blazer

How about you? Have you been to Banana Republic lately? What did you think? Please share!

Hope you had a good week so far and please dont' forget to enter my giveaway here.



4 comments:

  1. I love the denim shirt and pencil skirt combo. Must investigate.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim combo as well! I need start to check BR more often....so many good stuff that I'm missing because of my beloved JC! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it too, Andrea! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.