Thursday, March 6, 2014

Anthro - March

Recently I had an appointment in Anthro's area, so naturally I popped in briefly for a short visit. A few more colourful arrivals caught my eye, so I proceeded to try them on. First was the pretty Aures Sheath size 6, or my usual dress size. It's a beautiful cotton print, and the lining is cotton as well. The length is just above the knee on me, at 5'6". I loved this dress a lot.

Aures Sheath (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Shimmered Hourglass Sheath, also size 6 as well. It's a pretty dress, but the cap sleeves are a bit stiff and look odd, in my opinion.


A dress I tried on a while ago but forgot about it until I saw it again in the store is the Nightsnow Tunic size S. Size S is my usual dress size, but this one fits large, I would say. The fabric is wool/acrylic/poly and quite substantial in feel.

Nightsnow Tunic (similar here, here, here)

Also an older photo is that of the Marya Dress size S. Since it's al cotton, it's extremely comfortable, and would be perfect for around the house. I found the waist a bit too high for me, but I am long-waisted anyway. The skirt is lace all around, and has side pockets.

Marya Dress (more sweatshirt dresses here, here, here)

Lastly, the Firefleur Maxi Skirt size S. The fabric is very colourful and brought thoughts of spring last weekend, even though it was snowing outside when I was trying this on. :) I think it's a lot of skirt on me, for sure.


What else I'm liking at Anthro right now:

Midi Pencil Dress (in black or moss)

How about you? See anything you like at Anthro? Please share!

As always, thanks for visiting my blog and have a great end of the week, everyone! My good friend from university days is visiting and can't wait to spend some time together!

2 comments:

Spam will be deleted.