Thursday, March 27, 2014

Anthro - March (II)

Last weekend CC and I also took a quick tour of Anthro to check what was new there too. Since my lifestyle is more casual these days, I looked at some of those pieces first. Florascape Moto Jacket size S was one of them. It's a soft cotton blend with a pretty rose print.


Next was the Drawstring Anorak also size S in 'dark grey.' I hadn't seen how this was styled on the website, so I was desperately trying to button it up and didn't quite work very well. I guess I should have left it undone. I loved the colour grey and the fabric, but added too much bulk to the upper part of the body on me when buttoned all up.


Fiona Sweatshirt Tunic size S would be good around the house with some black leggings. Lululemon pants and sweatshirt tunics and dresses seem to be my uniform when at home. 


What else I'm liking at Anthro:




I am hoping to go back this weekend since I am in the area again to try on some of the undergarments. I noticed the one in the widget above but I didn't have time to try it on. They seemed well made and quite pretty, I thought.

Thank you as always for dropping by, and have a great end of the week, everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.