Thursday, February 20, 2014

Navy

The other day I finally received the Embossed Floral Sweater I ordered during one of the 50% off sales last month. I reviewed this sweater here before and today I wore it with my Patch-Pocket Pencil Skirt. It's one of my favourite pieces this fall and it has gotten quite a bit of wear.

J. Crew Patch-Pocket Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Dot Pantyhose (similar here, here)
J. Crew Martine Lace-up Booties (similar here, here)
J. Crew Crystal-Edged Cuff Bracelet (similar here, here, here)

What else I'm liking at J Crew right now:


What about you? Anything on your radar? Please share.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! I saw your review and I heard others that ordered it one size small...did you got the same size you tried the grey one? The navy looks more fitted and nicer on you - love the blue! - I got mine 2 days ago in one size small than my usual, and it looks adorable roomy still :o) so happy! Love the way you put together! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the same size I always seem to fit in, S. I don't like my sweaters to be fitted since I always a wear a tee underneath to make sure I don't stain the sweater with the deodorant. I loved this navy and blue combo!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.