Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LOFT - February

A couple of weekends ago I visited the new LOFT in town, which is the only one for now. I noticed a lot of spring colours. My favourite is pink, so I naturally I gravitate toward that. I loved the stripes of the Natural Mixed Striped Skirt (size 6), which seem much more lively in person than on the website photo. I usually size up in shorter skirts and lower them on my hips for a bit of extra length. The sweater is the Pointelle Yoke Scalloped Ruffle Sweater size S, my usual sweater size.


Next was the Pleated Short Sleeve Blouse size S and 'black.' I m wearing a cami underneath, since the top is quite sheer. The fabric felt very silky, but was surprised to see it was in fact poly, which is too bad since I cannot wear it.


The Tweed Tee size S, regular top size. It's cotton/poly 80/20. I loved the look (but not with this skirt, obviously). When I think of tweed, I usually think 'woven,' but I was surprised to see it is a knitted tee. I liked it  quite a bit.

 Tweed Tee (similar here, here, here)

Lastly a cute sweatshirt that reminded me of J. Crew sweatshirts. It's the Cabochon Sweatshirt also size S. It's cotton/poly 87/13, and I love the colour of it. The cabochons are surrounded by gold colour sequins.


I ended up getting the Tipped Lace Bodice Sheath Dress, which I blogged about here

What else I like at the LOFT:


How about you? LOFT is having an additional 60% off sale items right now, so you can get some good deals.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

2 comments:

Spam will be deleted.