Monday, February 3, 2014

LOFT Dress

Last weekend I met up with CC and we decided to hop over to Park Royal in West Vancouver. The Village there is expanding and new stores are being added. It's a good shopping stop for anyone on their way to or back from Whistler. 

At the LOFT, I tried on a few items, and my favourite by far was the Tipped Lace Bodice Sheath Dress size 6. This is my regular dress size at Banana Republic and the larger of the 2 sizes at J. Crew. I really liked the lace detail on the bodice of this dress. The dress was on sale for $54.99 minus 30% n the store, so the total was about $38. Not bad for an everyday wear dress.

Tipped Lace Bodice Sheath Dress

And here it is on me, in the LOFT fitting room, with and without a blazer:

Tipped Lace Bodice Sheath Dress
Matte Stretch Twill Open Blazer
Black Suede Pumps (similar here, here, here, here)

And here is how I styled it with items from my closet:

Tweed Tatum Blazer (similar here, here)(seen here before)
Coach Parker Hobo (old)(similar here, here)
  'Nightshade' Pantyhose (Joe Fresh):
Elena Alberti Pumps (similar here, here)

With nude pantyhose since the Valentina Patent Printed Pumps are a light colour:

Mexx Blazer (old)(similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Colorblock Edie Grand (similar here, here)
Valentina Printed Pumps (similar here, here, here)

What else I like at the LOFT right now:


I have a few more reviews for a future post.

Right now, the LOFT is offering 60% off sale items. Have you shopped the LOFT lately? What dd you think? Please share.

Hope you all had a restful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The dress looks fab on you Rose. We all can use a versatile dress with a little something special.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.