Wednesday, February 26, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Late last night I noticed J. Crew also posted new arrivals on the website. I already had the chance to view some of the new items in the store last weekend. Among them, the Embroidered Floral Tee, which comes in four different colours. My favourite, which I will review shortly, is the 'black ashen clay.'

Embroidered floral tee
Silk Petal Blouse also comes in 'brilliant blue,' 'navy' and 'ivory' besides the 'dusty petal pictured below.

 Silk petal blouse

A new Fatigue Jacket in cotton both in'army green' and 'navy.'

 Fatigue jacket

The Collection Linen Slicker is back. Each year this sells out quickly.

  Collection linen slicker

 The Diamond Ikat Dress has a pretty design and is all cotton, so perfect for the summer:

 Diamond ikat dress

The design on the Collection Pencil Wrap in Photo Floral is gorgeous:

Collection pencil wrap skirt in photo lace

Grid Dot Shorts in either of the two colours are on my wishlist:

 Grid dot board short

That's about it for me. How about you? What are your picks?

If you are a cardmember, this is a good time to give the new arrivals a try with the 20% offered.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great Thursday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I like seeing your selections. I noticed the slicker, which I have and love. Hadn't noticed the other jacket, though. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, gigi! How does the slicker fit?

      Delete
  2. I didn't know the slicker sells out every year. It is really pretty!

    Great picks, Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed it disappears in what I think is my size almost immediately when it goes on sale. Thanks, dina!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.