Thursday, February 13, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

A small rollout showed up on the J. Crew website yesterday. The first item that I noticed  was the Collection Guipure Lace Top. Unfortunately, our stores get very few Collection items, so I am not sure I will be able to see this one up close. 



Collection Crystal-Droplet Shirt

Collection Cashmere Textured-Frame Sweater. I can't recall seeing this one previously, and the 'neon hyacinth' and 'bungalow blue' definitely got my attention.


Stripe Knit Shift Dress. I love the solid black sides framing the centre panel. They usually create a slimming effect.


Lastly, the Claremont Perforated Tote. I liked the solid colour version and the perforated version is great for coming spring and summer (in both colours). See the Claremont Mini Purse and the Claremont Purse here.


These are my picks. Which ones are yours? Please share.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. The warm cobblestone is calling my name on the claremont tote - for me, it is the perfect size tote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great looking bag, Lisa! Can't wait to see it.

      Delete
    2. I love that lace top....but wow is it expensive!

      Delete
    3. I agree.. a bit pricey! Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  2. The cashmere textured-frame sweater came out in the last roll-out but it looks like they added some new colours this time. I missed the lace top and it's pretty but wow, the price! I am sure it will drop in price in a few months ;-) Happy Valentines's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very likely, Louise, since I wouldn't have missed that right colour! :) Thanks, and hope you had a happy Valentine's Day too!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.