Thursday, February 27, 2014

J. Crew - February (V)

As I was posting yesterday, I was able to view the new arrivals at J. Crew in store last weekend. My favourite was the Embroidered Floral Tee size S and 'black ashen clay.' Small is my regular top and sweater size at J. Crew. I loved the look and fit of this tee a lot. The pants are the Pixie Jodhpur Pants size 2 in 'navy' and they are old.


Next is the Embroidered Merino Sweater also size S in 'mauve ivory.' Frankly, this colour is a pale peachy pink in my opinion. I do not see mauve at all. The sweater flares out immediately below the bust. I liked the cute embroidery on the front. The pants are the Full Length Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool size 2 in 'black.' They were on sale in the store, and an additional 40% off applied when I was visiting. The shoes are the Emma Bow Ballet Flats in 'sunbaked orange' and you may have seen them here already. They fit true to size and are very comfortable.

Embroidered Merino Sweater
Full Length Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool (similar here, here)

Lastly for now, the Merino Sweater in Chambray Eyelet, size S again. The fit is a bit boxy on me. I liked the front eyelet piece of the sweater. I liked the longer sleeves on this. I have been used to the Tippis for too long.


What else I'm liking at J. Crew right now:




What about you? Did you take advantage of the 20% off your order with the CARDSONLY offer? If so, what did you get?

Thanks for visiting and have a great Friday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.