Monday, February 24, 2014

J. Crew - February (IV)

A few more photos of some of my favourites at J. Crew follow. These were taken on two separate occasions, but I didn't have the time to post them up until now. The first two show the Double-Stripe Crepe Blouse. I already posted an OOTD of this top here. I tried on a size 2, but I took size 4 home with me, mainly because it was slightly tight across the chest. It's supposed to fit more like a sweatshirt, so not tight.


Next was another favourite, the Cutout Floral Sweatshirt size S and 'navy.' This is my regular top size. I think I need a cami layered underneath this one, as the holes are quite revealing.


Photo Floral Tee size S. Fits TTS and reminds me of the Midnight Floral Tee from last year. 


Lastly, the slingbacks I was gushing about a few weeks ago. They are the Lucie Mirror Metallic Slingback Flats size 8 1/2. These are a half size bigger than I usually wear at J Crew, minly because of the narrow toebox. They are adorable, in my opinion, and perfect for the summer.


I grabbed  pair of Wool Glittens since it's still winter around here and last year's pair is worn out already. With the 40% off, they were a bargain.

What else I'm liking at JC:


J. Crew is having the BIG40 sale until February 25. The code will give you 40% off sale items. Stores are also honouring the same deal. The local store was also offering 25% off full price jewelry. 

Are you taking advantage of this sale? If so, what did you get? Please share!

Hope your week has started well and have a great Tuesday, everyone! Around here, it has been snowing non-stop since Saturday. We are ready for rain! (I never thought I'd say that living in the Pacific Northwest!)

4 comments:

  1. looooooove the silver shoes, and the cut out floral sweatshirt is one of my faves! I never wear pullovers so I will refarin, but I hope to see it on many people in the coming months. Looks great with those wine-coloured pants (minnie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, Sarah! Thanks! (yes, the minnies) :)

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping I see the Lucie's to try on in Florida as I think they are fun. I would pass on the mirror version, since I have sandals and kikis, but would definitely be interested in the floral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the 'grape natural' as well. They are so colourful!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.