Friday, February 14, 2014

J. Crew - February (III)

I have a few more photos from my trip to JC last week. New in the store was the Sunburst Skirt in Stripe size 2 in navy ivory.' Usually I am size 4 in this kind of skirt at J. Crew, so I would say this one fits TTS to large. As readers of my blog would know, I am a pencil skirt fan, but I really liked this one! Sorry for the photo quality. I will try to do a retake this weekend, since I will be downtown again.


The flats are the new Emma Bow Ballet Flats size 8 and 'sunbaked orange.' This is my regular shoe size. I think these flats fit similarly to the Ceces, so they are quite comfortable. These Emmas come in three other colours, but there are many more to choose from among the plain leather, patent leather, suede or even  crackled metallic ones.

Emma Bow Ballet Flats (similar here, here, here)

Next is the Crepe Shift Dress size 4 and 'bright persimmon.' I would go for the 'deep violet' or 'black' in this dress. Size 4 is my smaller dress size at J. Crew, but even this fits large on me. The fabric is quite substantial.


Lastly, the Teddie Convertibe Hobo in 'henna.' I like the size of this bag for me (I am 5'6"). It has an 8" handle drop which allows me to wear it on my shoulder even with the jacket on. The handles can be replaced with a removable shoulder strap, making this a crossbody bag.


The local stores were offering 30% off the sale items when I visited. I was able to snag the last pair of black wool Minnies in my size ($79.99 minus 30%) and a  Long-Sleeve Painter Tee also in black.  

Some other good deals online with code EXTRA50 through February 17:



What about you? DId you take advantage of the latest sales at J. Crew? Please share.

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day and have a good weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. The Sunburst skirt is very cute! I will have to add this to my wishlist. I didn't partake in the latest J. Crew sale, even though I was tempted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised by it. It's very cute!

      Delete
  2. That skirt is lovely! I am usually a pencil skirt fan, but the colours and weight make that look as if I could wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It drapes beautifully, ruth! I think you would like it too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Rose. I really like the look of the Sunburst skirt on you. I haven't tried it yet but you should put it on your buy list for sure! The Emmas are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shopping Celle! So many nice things, so little time!...

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.