Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Club Monaco - February

Last weekend I also paid a visit to Club Monaco. Their roll-outs have piqued my interest quite a bit lately, so I started liking this store again. I see more of the colours that I like there. One of the items that I loved was the Amalia Lace Dress size 6, my dress size at Club Monaco. It's a beautiful lace allover overlay and I would have loved it were it 3 inches longer.


Next is the Rosella Lace Tee size S and 'opium' colour. It's all cotton and the embroidery is beautiful. Unfortunately the website photo is overexposed so you cannot see the detail of the lace. The skirt is called the Gretchen Skirt and I am wearing size 4, my skirt size at Club Monaco. It's very cute, but obviously too short on me at 5'6". I love the faux leather trim and the rounded hem.

Rosella Lace Tee (similar here, here, here)
 Gretchen Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Abby Print Sweater size S, my regular sweater size. It's a wool blend and feels soft against the skin. The pretty floral pattern is all over.


Lastly, the Celeste Lace Top also size S,in 'eclipse, also known as 'navy.' :) There is also a light colour version called 'nude.' There is also a lacy V on the back.


Here's what else I liked at Club Monaco:


What about you? See anything you like?

As always, thank you for visiting my blog and have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, as I don't have a real office job, not sure I would get any use out of the lace tops, though they are pretty, love the tones of that scarf though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lacy white top is casual enough fir every day wear, Jody. Scarf is pretty too!

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Did you end up buying the Abby sweater? I am not normally a floral fan, but there is something about it I like....thinking of trying it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.