Sunday, February 23, 2014

Anthro - One Skirt, Three Tops

Earlier today I stopped at Anthro on my way home from an appointment. The store was not buzzing as usual, but that may have had something to do with the snow that started early this morning. I suspect many stayed home because our drivers are infamous for not having proper tires for the season. Although the snow was melting as soon as it hit the pavement during the day, as I am writing this, it has gotten cold enough that a good inch of snow has accumulated on the ground. But I digress...

While at Anthro, I tried on a few new things that I hadn't seen previously. The first was the Camo Pencil Skirt size 4, my Anthro skirt size. As many readers know by now, I am a sucker for pencil skirts, and even though camo is not 'my thing,' I actually liked this one quite a bit. It is high-waisted, but the ribbed waist fits comfortably. The top is the Stitched Nomad Top size M. I sized up in this one because S looked narrow to me when I saw it on the hanger. The embroidery is very pretty up-close, so zoom in on the website photo for a better view. The shape is the same as that of the Cardamom Top, currently on sale.


Next top was the Godet Swing Tee size S and 'black.' It also comes in 'peach' and 'coral.' The top fits large and could have easily sized down to an XS.


Lastly, the Halcyon Top size S and 'moss.' It looks much more green in the photo below than in the website photo. The colours go well with the camo print of the skirt.

Halcyon Top (similar here, here, here)

What I am still hoping to see at the local Anthro:



How about you? Have you been to Anthro recently? What did you see or get? Please share! Currently, Anthro is offering free shipping on orders of $175 or more with code SIGNSOFSPRINGS.

Thanks for coming by my blog and have a great Sunday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews! Love the Stitched Nomad blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, amles! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.