Friday, February 7, 2014

Anthro - February

Last weekend I visited Anthro at its new location in Park Royal to check out what I missed. Right close to the entrance I noticed the Penelope Pencil Skirt size S, my alpha-numeric size at Anthro. The floral panels (which are only on the front) are ruched. The skirt is quite stretchy and molds right on, so be aware of that. The top I grabbed to try on with the skirt is the Leyden Top in the 'ivory' motif. The fabric is rayon but it's quite substantial and at first I thought it was silk. I could easily size down in this top, it is that big on me. The top also comes in 'green,' a colorblock version called 'nude,' as well as a floral version called 'blue motif.'

 Leyden Top (similar here, here, here)

Penelope Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here, here)

Next is the Quilted Cross Country Jacket size S, My usual jacket size at Anthro. I love a good sherpa-lined hoodie in the winter. This one is exceptionally soft and cozy and comes in navy as well. The jeans are the Level 99 Lily Crop Jeans size 28, my cropped denim size at Anthro and other retailers. I would like these for spring since it's too cold to wear cropped pants right now. The colour I am wearing is called 'salem' and it's a navy, while the black ones are called 'watson.'

Quilted Cross Country Jacket (similar here, here, here)

The top I am wearing underneath is the Filigree Lace Top also size S. I loved the intricate lace front panel of this top. This is the 'black' version. The 'grey' one has a seafoam green fabric lining the lace front.


What else I'm liking at Anthro:

Adirondack Midi Jacket
Massey Jacket
Rosily Tweed Jacket
Leather-Framed Pencil Skirt
Near Wild Pencil Skirt
Bistro Canisters
Gingham Check Towels (in navy or red)



How about you? Have you been at Anthro lately? What did you think? Please share.

Thanks again for dropping by and have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Not really into Anthro so far. A few things interest me but they NEVER have them in my store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like quite a few items from their lingerie line but we don't get a big selection here.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been to anthro in a long time! I should check them out again :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find something nice for you there! Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.