Friday, January 10, 2014

We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle. Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Last month I was asked by ShopStyle whether I wanted to join in their advertising campaign along several other bloggers. The idea behind it seemed like fun, so I agreed to participate. It sounded easier than it was in reality, mainly because I would have needed a 10ft. camera stand, for one. I was able to borrow one from my friend, but fell short about 4 feet. :)

 

I am sharing with you items I am wearing a lot this winter, counterclockwise from the upper left corner:


Anastasia Eyebrow Powder (here, here, here)


Face Stockholm Nail Polish 'Sugar Crash' (similar here, here, here)

Jo Malone Lip Conditioner (here, here, here, here)

Jo Malone Body Lotion (here, here, here)

Moroccan Oil Gold Shimmer Shine (here, similar here, here)

Holt Renfrew Faux Fur Hat (similar here, here, here)




Mexx Puffer Jacket (similar here, here)

Everlane Cotton Tee (c/o ShopStyle)





J. Crew Bronson Suede Booties (similar here, here, here)

I had fun doing this project. How about you? What fun project have you worked on lately? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.